Congratulations on your recent engagement! We are honored that you are considering hosting your wedding at Osteria Via Stato. Our services include a beautiful event space, romantic candlelit ambiance, customized menus to fit your tastes and budget and an on-site wedding planner. Our downtown, River North location is the ideal spot for a wedding – where your friends and family can enjoy all that Chicago has to offer.
The Special Events Manager will assist with all questions and planning details. Services will include time-line, room set-up and menu planning, as well as helpful tips on vendors and budgets. We will be on-site the day of the event to ensure that everything runs smoothly, including delivery of florals, specialty linens and wedding cake, as well as set up of gift table, favors, place cards and floor plan. We are here to help, answer all of your questions and ensure that your day is unforgettable!
A Few Reviews from our Brides & Grooms.
We had our wedding ceremony and reception and everything was absolutely amazing. We have not stopped receiving compliments on the wedding, atmosphere, location, and service! Our family and friends loved the food, wine, drinks and everything Osteria had to offer. Osteria was happy to adjust the menu and drinks to suit our wedding and needs. The entire staff went above and beyond to make me and my guests feel relaxed and allowed us to really enjoy our wedding day. Book your wedding or next event at Osteria Via Stato if you want to have an amazing time, amazing food, and basically be the coolest person on Earth in the eyes of your friends and family.
We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day and Osteria and the staff made everything so stress free, easy, and amazing. I was extremely impressed with how everything looked both for the cocktail hour and dinner. They had the tables setup exactly how I had imagined them in my head! And everything was absolutely beautiful! The staff was so friendly and helpful. I knew the first time we went to Osteria that that was where my husband and I were supposed to have our special day, but I was pleasantly surprised by the impeccable service throughout the year working with the staff there. Thank you so much for all your help and for making our day so memorable and special.
The atmosphere was very inviting and the ceremony was beautiful in the intimate space. The staff set the mood with dozens of candles being lit for the night. Our guests couldn’t rave enough about the food and how cozy and welcoming the space felt to them. This coming from Italians was confirmation for me that I selected the right place. It was outside the box and a long way from a traditional hall but it provided a truly unique experience for all. Without hesitation I would book any event at Osteria Via Stato. Thank you Osteria Via Stato for making our wedding nothing short of spectacular!
We had our wedding at Osteria Via Stato and can say, unequivocally, that they are the best place in Chicago to have your wedding. Reasons why:
1) Michelle, the coordinator, is amazing. Super responsive and accommodating even through the most annoying questions and mind-changes that a bride goes through before the big day. If you are looking at the event menu options and don’t see the exact package you think you want- ASK! She is unbelievably flexible and wants you night to be fantastic.
2) FOOD. How many weddings have you been to where you heard people saying that it was the best meal they’ve ever had? Not just the best wedding food, but the best meal? I’m willing to bet 0. But we have had no less than 50 people tell us how amazing the food was…they’re still telling us and the wedding was 2 weeks ago.
3) Management/servers. The manager and servers were attentive and happy, and they made our night extremely memorable by not being too memorable, you know what I mean?
4) Drinks. We loved the open premium bar and loved not having to worry about drinks being full and poured correctly. They are very professional.
5) LEYE points! We had a Frequent Diner card and got a ridiculous amount of Lettuce Entertain You points that we will continue to use on meals in Chicago, Vegas and here in LA. How many wedding venues will get you money back for your event? Again, I’m willing to bet the answer is 0.
Osteria via Stato is the perfect location for your event, no matter what the size.
15 to 65
30 to 100
100 to 150
12 to 22
150 to 220
Up to 250